μHex is the first Arduino-compatible low-power controller, great for battery powered applications.
- Hexagon design, compact size with 14 IO ports and 7 power ports
- 4 switchable power supply interfaces to reduce power consumption
- Two sleep-wake interfaces
- Designated Arduino development libraries
- Cross design in power and IO interfaces, directly supports 3 pin/4 pin sensor/actuator
- Large welding plate design
- 2.54 mm standard spacing plate
μHex is the first Arduino-compatible low-power controller, great for battery powered applications. The μHex can run up to 60 days on a 210mAh CR2032 cell battery!
μHex contains a Atmega 328 microcontroller with 14 GPIO and 7 power ports, 4 controllable.
Designed by Leo Yan.