Ethernet Shield for Arduino - W5200
This Arduino-sized Ethernet Shield is based on the Wiznet W5200 Ethernet Chip, and provides an easy way of getting your Arduino online.
- Directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Add-on micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files and accessed via the SD Library.
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno as well as Mega (2560).
- The Wiznet W5200 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Aluminum alloy radiator to release excessive heat
- Home network device: set top box, PVR, digital media center
- Serial Ethernet: access control system, LED display, wireless AP repeater, etc.
- Parallel Ethernet: POS machine or hand-held printer, copier
- USB Ethernet: storage devices, network printers
- Security Systems: Network Camera
- Monitoring equipment
- Embedded Server